Quantum Dot Market Analysis 2018 (By Segment, Key Players and Applications) and Forecasts To 2023
PUNE, INDIA, May 23, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Introduction
Quantum dots are tiny crystals with the ability to convert light from one color to another color in an efficient manner. Quantum dots display products are made up of cadmium-based material such as selenide, sulfide, Telluride, and indium arsenide or cadmium free material. Earlier, the cadmium-based material was the most commonly used for manufacturing of quantum dot display product. As cadmium based materials are heavy metal, toxic in nature, and are restricted by the global environmental regulation. Many regulation authorities have limited the amount of cadmium material for usage in the consumer electronics devices for customers. This, in turn, has stimulated the production of the cadmium-free material. Major companies like Samsung and LG are encouraging usage of cadmium-free material for quantum dot display product.
Quantum dots have witnessed a major increase in the adoption rate for the usage in various applications due to the technological advancement such as low energy consumption and vibrant displays. Growing demand for quantum dot technology in display devices and energy efficiency offered by quantum dots are some of the major factors driving the growth of quantum dot display market. However, a slower rate of adoption of the technology and utilization of heavy metals as raw material are restraining the growth of the global quantum dots market.
The global quantum dot display market is expected to grow approximately at USD 196.99 billion by 2023, approx. 24.96% of CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
The key players of quantum dot display market includes Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), LG Display Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), 3M Company (U.S.), Sharp Corporation (Japan), Microvision, Inc. (U.S.), Altair Nanotechnologies, Inc. (U.S.), Evident Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Quantum Materials Corporation (U.S.), QD Vision, Inc. (U.S.) and Nanosys, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Global Quantum Dot Display Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the quantum dot display market
• To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the quantum dot display market based on Porter's five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of material, product and application
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the quantum dot display market
• Technology Investors
• Technology Providers
• Research/Consultancy Firms
• Infrastructure Providers
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
• OEM Technology Solution Providers
• The global quantum dot display market is expected to reach USD 3.89 billion by 2023
• By material, cadmium based material sub-segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 22.02% CAGR by the end of forecast period
• By product, TV sub-segment holds the largest market share and is growing at approximately 26.04% CAGR by the end of the forecast period
• By the end user, consumer electronics sub-segment holds the largest market share and is growing at approximately 27.11% CAGR by the end of forecast period
• Geographically, North American region has been projected to hold the largest market share in the global quantum dot display market followed by Asia Pacific region, while Europe ranks third in the quantum dot display market
Regional and Country Analysis of Quantum Dot Display Market Estimation and Forecast
Quantum dot display market is growing positively in all the regions. Increasing demand for quantum dot display and advancements in technology are driving the growth of the quantum dot display on the global scale. On the basis of the region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the global quantum dot display market share followed by the Asia Pacific, which stands, as the second biggest market due to the heavy development and China is the manufacturing hub of consumer electronics. Whereas, Europe stands as third largest.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Market Dynamics
2 Global Quantum Dot Display Market, By Material
3 Global Quantum Dot Display Market, By Product
4 Global Quantum Dot Display Market, By Applications
5 Global Quantum Dot Display Market, By Region
6 Competitive Analysis
7 Company Profiles
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire